Monday, August 4, 2008

Visit with Sweet Tater




It is so hard to believe that our granddaughter is just growing up... Sweet Tater is 11 1/2 now and she is just a beautiful young girl. Her Papa, Leisure Lee and I were lucky enough to have her stay with us for a few days while she's out here visiting from the woods. We just hung out, watched a couple of movies, did some shopping, bought a few books, tried are hand at watercolor and I taught her how to play checkers and she won fair and square. Before she left in June, I had taken a couple of pictures of her in her favorite tree and some how or another it was deleted from my digital camera (arg). I was just sick about it because to me it was a lost photo, a moment captured that I would never get back. So, when I asked her if she would mind posing for another shot, she was up for the task. I know she really likes to climb but the day may come when it's not cool. Yet, again I think Sweet tater will always love the outdoors and with that comes climbing. So, here she is sittin pretty in her tree - I already miss her!

No comments: