Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter Time


Other than Christmas there are many reason why winter is beautiful. One of my favorite past times is looking into the sky, whether it's a glorious sunrise, a red-lined setting sun, and my ultimate time is the night sky! Recently I enjoyed gazing at the full moon with one of the planets and north star sitting next to each other. Also, Leisure Lee and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by attending a Carpenter's Service Pin ceremony whereby he was awarded his 35 year service pin. I enjoyed being with him and meeting new people. I actually met a woman who was born in Auburn and raised in the little town of Penryn. She knew my Dad and her family knows my Mom and Dad - we went to the same high school too. Anyway - it was great. Our traditional night out for dinner and attending the Festival of Lights Parade was preempted by a night of surprise

1 comment:

patriciacaspers said...

What about Tahoe? You can't forget about that! It's such a cute photo of you two in the restaurant.

Love, t.